Se tememos que a vida nos pese, tratemos de ler as dos outros

Carregar a dor é escrever este comentário num vídeo do Youtube:

"I was once in love with a girl who could play this song. I didn't realize how much I loved her until I'd finally pushed her away. I haven't been able to fully love anyone else since then and that was 14 years ago- and I know I never will. When I listen to this it makes me feel like she's still here, like we're still in love. I can even smell the perfume she wore. I don't know if it makes me sad or actually brings me happiness to listen to it, but I know that I need to hear it every so often."



Michael Nyman - Heart asks pleasure first

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Uma ida ao endireita

Laser Tag Alfragide - Login ou Logout. 5 notas fundamentais